We threw a Halloween party for some of our friends this year, it was SO FUN!!! We made 3 lasagna's, an orange and purple layered jello salad, rolls, and cream corn. Everyone ate on weird dishes, like a lid, or a muffin tin, and had to use weird utensils, like a melon baller, or tongs. It was fun, and surprisingly not very messy! Then we played some games, and had a delicious dessert, (thank you Bethany!) We hope to do it again next year.


Charles and Marie

Eric and Bethany (Bethany is a spider, she has legs attached to her arms, so they move with her. And Eric is getting a piggy back ride from the creepy old guy.)

Ravi and Jess (Ravi is an OB-Gyn... creepy, and the dress that Jess is wearing is her wedding dress. It weighs 22 lbs!)

Bishop and Melissa

Phil and Tammy (They are a pair of blue jeans... they each have a name tag, Tammy is Jean, and Phil is Gene.)

Aaron and Erika (Erika's pregnant tummy is her crystal ball. She looked into the future for us that night to tell us who had to go first in the games and stuff.)

Mom and Dad (nice abs dad!)
6 comments:
Sounds like an awesome party! Love your costume :)
Looks like you guys had a blast! I wish we could have been there!
Well I am shocked.... your parents are.... well.... shall we say....ummmm.... a little "Risk'a"..... Who'd guessed your parents looked so good. haha Fun party!
Haha Lisa that looks like so much fun!! There were some way cute costumes! I must say,I love what you did to your shirt hahaha
Alright! Your dad and I NEVER signed a waiver allowing you to post our picture! You are GROUNDED!
I do have to admit though . . . it was a fun night!
Thanks for the invite (even if it was because you neeeded to borrow our tables and chairs and wanted help with the set and and clean up and, well . . . ).
I love you! Mom
Hey Lis!
Your family is so cute and grown up!! I love the Halloween pics, looks like so much fun! Awww, we have to get together!
Post a Comment