Kim was asking me if Lance is always so smiley, and I said yeah, he really is. She asked how he knew that things were funny, and how he know when to laugh. I said that I didn't think he was laughing because it's funny, I think he just laughs because he's so happy. So to prove it, I said "I like cheese." and Lance just laughed and laughed. So I kept saying it, and he kept laughing. It was pretty funny. He is such a sweet baby. He loves to hug, and will lay his head down on anyone's shoulder. Everyone at church thinks that they are Lance's favorite, because he reaches for everyone. There was a man at stake conference a few weeks ago that we have never met, but Lance smiled at him, then reached for him, so the man picked him up, and with tears in his eyes hugged Lance and said thanks to me for letting him hold him, because he was really missing his grandkids. I LOVE having Lance in our family! (especially since I know that I really am his favorite!)
Monday, November 3, 2008
Lance's Birthday!
We are still in Oregon for Lance's birthday, so we are going to wait until we get home to celebrate with the family. He is one year old today! Lance is the happiest baby I've ever seen. He laughs at everything, and is really laid back about things. He loves to smile, and is adored wherever he goes! I can't believe he is one already, the time sure flies. It's sadder to me this time, because I know he's my last one, so I'll never have a baby again! Although, if I knew I'd get another one as sweet as Lance, I might be tempted to have just one more... :)

Kim was asking me if Lance is always so smiley, and I said yeah, he really is. She asked how he knew that things were funny, and how he know when to laugh. I said that I didn't think he was laughing because it's funny, I think he just laughs because he's so happy. So to prove it, I said "I like cheese." and Lance just laughed and laughed. So I kept saying it, and he kept laughing. It was pretty funny. He is such a sweet baby. He loves to hug, and will lay his head down on anyone's shoulder. Everyone at church thinks that they are Lance's favorite, because he reaches for everyone. There was a man at stake conference a few weeks ago that we have never met, but Lance smiled at him, then reached for him, so the man picked him up, and with tears in his eyes hugged Lance and said thanks to me for letting him hold him, because he was really missing his grandkids. I LOVE having Lance in our family! (especially since I know that I really am his favorite!)
Kim was asking me if Lance is always so smiley, and I said yeah, he really is. She asked how he knew that things were funny, and how he know when to laugh. I said that I didn't think he was laughing because it's funny, I think he just laughs because he's so happy. So to prove it, I said "I like cheese." and Lance just laughed and laughed. So I kept saying it, and he kept laughing. It was pretty funny. He is such a sweet baby. He loves to hug, and will lay his head down on anyone's shoulder. Everyone at church thinks that they are Lance's favorite, because he reaches for everyone. There was a man at stake conference a few weeks ago that we have never met, but Lance smiled at him, then reached for him, so the man picked him up, and with tears in his eyes hugged Lance and said thanks to me for letting him hold him, because he was really missing his grandkids. I LOVE having Lance in our family! (especially since I know that I really am his favorite!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Lance! Your such a cutie pie! I'm sure that my boys would have so much fun playing with you!
Post a Comment