Cute blog Lisa!!! Fun airplane ride....your kids are so cute....lots of fun stuff. I love your Halloween costumes!! Hee hee that looks like fun!!! I'm so glad you are blogging!!!!! You're such a fun family!! We love you!!!
Hey Lisa! So glad you started a blog! I found yours through Kim's. It looks like you guys are having so much fun. We will have to get together sometime. Talk to you later... Emily
Hi Lisa - Well it looks like you've got the bloggin thing figured out. Fun to see what you've been up to. Your family is beautiful. I saw Tyson and Kayla this week. They are getting so big. Crazy how time flies.
Yah! You've joined the blogging club! I'm excited you'll be here for Christmas. I can't wait to meet Lance. So, he's your last one, huh? Really? I'm excited to see you again too. I miss scrapbooking with you. You're so lucky that Lance still likes his bouncy seat. Sydney outgrew that months ago. She doesn't like being confined, something about a control issue. I wonder where she got that from?!
4 comments:
Cute blog Lisa!!! Fun airplane ride....your kids are so cute....lots of fun stuff. I love your Halloween costumes!! Hee hee that looks like fun!!! I'm so glad you are blogging!!!!! You're such a fun family!! We love you!!!
Hey Lisa! So glad you started a blog! I found yours through Kim's. It looks like you guys are having so much fun. We will have to get together sometime. Talk to you later... Emily
Hi Lisa -
Well it looks like you've got the bloggin thing figured out. Fun to see what you've been up to. Your family is beautiful. I saw Tyson and Kayla this week. They are getting so big. Crazy how time flies.
Yah! You've joined the blogging club! I'm excited you'll be here for Christmas. I can't wait to meet Lance. So, he's your last one, huh? Really? I'm excited to see you again too. I miss scrapbooking with you. You're so lucky that Lance still likes his bouncy seat. Sydney outgrew that months ago. She doesn't like being confined, something about a control issue. I wonder where she got that from?!
Post a Comment