Love the tile!! I have always wanted to learn how to do that...I want to put tile in our kitchen...anyway! Hope you are back home soon! Living out of a hotel, especially with kids, can get old FAST!! We'll be praying for you guys!
Great job on the tile work! It's so nice when you can look at something and know you did it. It doesn't hurt all the money you are saving with the insurance. It's gotta be tough being in a hotel with four kids for so long! Love ya!
Way to go Lis & Quinn! You guys are so talented and amazing! We are thinking of you. All the best on the rest of the remodel. Love and miss you! xoxo, Camille
6 comments:
Looks like you guys have been busy!!!! Are you so excited to get into your house?? Good job with the tile Lisa!!
Wow, the tile looks great! Go you Sister!
Love the tile!! I have always wanted to learn how to do that...I want to put tile in our kitchen...anyway! Hope you are back home soon! Living out of a hotel, especially with kids, can get old FAST!! We'll be praying for you guys!
What a project! I hope things can get back to "normal" (if there ever is such a thing) soon. Good luck!
Great job on the tile work! It's so nice when you can look at something and know you did it. It doesn't hurt all the money you are saving with the insurance. It's gotta be tough being in a hotel with four kids for so long! Love ya!
Way to go Lis & Quinn! You guys are so talented and amazing! We are thinking of you. All the best on the rest of the remodel. Love and miss you! xoxo, Camille
Post a Comment