Thursday, April 30, 2009
The answer's Yes...
Hey everyone, I know the rumor's been floating around, so I thought I'd just say YES! We are having another baby in October. (Probably the 2nd, I'm having a C-section, but it's not scheduled yet.) This will be our last one, so that makes the pregnancy seem a little easier. Well, mentally anyway. My body is exhausted, but it's so nice knowing that this is the last time. We were overwhelmed when we found out... it was definetely a surprise, but we are excited. We find out on May 14th if it's a boy or a girl, so that's exciting! I'll post the ultrasound pics when we get them. Life is good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Congratulations! How exciting. I hope you're feeling ok.
It felt so good to talk to you today! Just want you to know how much I love and admire you!
Oh my goodness!!! How exciting! We are also like 2 weeks apart! Too bad we don't live closer.
Congratulations! It was kinda funny when your mom told me. I told her how you had told me that You weren't having anymore and Surprise! The best surprises come in small packages! Love you girl!
YayYayYay! You have the cutest kids ever!
We're so happy for you!!! I can't wait to hear what you are having!!! You're such an awesome Mom and a great friend and I look up to you SO MUCH!!!
p.s. your remodel looks great!!! Are you glad it's done???
Post a Comment