Thursday, July 16, 2009

Girls Camp

I just got home from Girls Camp on Saturday afternoon... and it was a huge success! I was nervous about it since I am 6 1/2 months pregnant, but we had some awesome girls and awesome leaders that were so helpful, and everything turned out perfectly. We had all 12 girls in a huge tent, and they did great, but I think that next time we'll limit it to about 10 people. It was pretty crowded. We went Horse back riding, Hiking into Greenwater Lakes, we did a service project with weed whackers, we went Water Skiing and Tubing at Lake Tapps, and we went Rock Climbing in Wilkeson. I wasn't planning on participating in all these activities, but I couldn't resist. The girls kept rubbing my belly and saying how this baby is going to be adventurous since he's already done so many things. They all tried to feel him kick all week. I think my belly is polished smooth from all the rubbing! We all had a blast, and had no major injuries, so it was a great success! Thanks Mom and Dad Johnson for keeping the kids, they loved it.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I'm glad you guys had so much fun! I wish I could have participated. It sounds like you had a blast! We should plan something like that for our family...maybe next year's family reunion :)