Paul fits right into our family, he's really happy, very patient as all the kids hold him and kiss him all day. He's growing fast, at his 2 week check up he was 8 lbs 6 oz., which is a big improvement from the 7 lbs 2 oz that he was when he was released from the hospital. I am recovering also, slowly but surely. I lost a LOT of blood, and have had to take things slowly, but my hematocrit level is rising (it's to a 30, it went down to a 19, and it has to go up to a 45) and I'm doing great. Paul likes to be awake from about 9 to midnight, so I'm tired, but happy. I'm off the pain medication, and life is getting back to normal. We have had so much help from the ward, and family, THANKS everyone! I truly appreciate all the babysitting, meals, visits, phone calls and rides!
Tyce and Kayla had their parent teacher conferences this week, they are both doing great! They're making friends, and loving school. I'm so surprised how fast they learn! Garrett and Lance are doing great also, they are such sweet boys! Lance know's I can't pick him up because of the surgery, so he's really good about going upstairs by himself at nap time instead of kicking and screaming while I carry him. Next step, potty training.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It is nice to hear that you guys are being taken care of so well. That is great!! Give Paul a little love for me. I hope that your recovery continues to go well.
Life is good . . . What a beautiful family!
Love you, Mom
He is so sweet! I almost miss that tiny newborn phase...almost! ;o)
Post a Comment