Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Aren't I spoiled? This is Q and I prending to be Edward and Bella in Alice's vision of Bella being a vampire.

Tycen and Garrett

Our Family
Garrett and Uncle Keith
Me Brulee-ing pies (check out the melted sugar container behind the first pie! Oops!)
Tyce and Aunt Heather
Lance hiding in the TV cabinet, growling.
Mom playing the accordian! (sorry Mom, I had to!)
Mom, Kim, me, and Heather
Kayla
Lance and Aunt Heather


4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Aw, cute! Fun to see pics of everyone.

The Bee Family said...

Lisa- It is still hard for me to believe that you have 5 kids. they are so cute. It looks like you are having fun

SOVEREEN'S :) said...

Your family pics are so dang cute!

Chelle said...

So fun! I love the twilight pictures! And it's fun to see your whole family! Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!!!