Can't believe that is your family!!! Look at all those handsome boys and two beautiful girls! So funny to think I knew you when you just had Tyce. Such a beautiful family.
I can't believe that is your family either. What!!? Wasn't it just last year that we were sharing a bedroom and I was waking up to sharpie or toothpaste on my lips and face?
4 comments:
Can't believe that is your family!!! Look at all those handsome boys and two beautiful girls! So funny to think I knew you when you just had Tyce. Such a beautiful family.
Kayla is your little mini me! We miss you guys.
I can't believe that is your family either. What!!? Wasn't it just last year that we were sharing a bedroom and I was waking up to sharpie or toothpaste on my lips and face?
Ahhh...I love you so much more now :)
Cute! We miss all of you! Give the kids lovins from us! jamie&petr
Post a Comment