Congratulations! How do you feel about another boy? Well, your boys are all darling, so I'm sure you are way excited! Hope the next few months go by quickly for you and that you are feeling well!
I got a picture just like this from my ultrasound with Levi and I sent it to Katie on her mission... she wrote back scolding me for sending a missionary such a picture; she said she could get sent home for looking at things like that. Goodness she's a paramedic- and it's Katie!!! :-) CONGRATS
Congrats! Boys are awesome!! Good luck with the name thing...I will try and think about it, but with those rules I can see how you would have a hard time! I miss my night shopping buddie too! HOpe your feeling good!
4 comments:
Congratulations! How do you feel about another boy? Well, your boys are all darling, so I'm sure you are way excited! Hope the next few months go by quickly for you and that you are feeling well!
Congratulations! I have to admit that I was kinda hoping you could give Kayla a sister.....
I got a picture just like this from my ultrasound with Levi and I sent it to Katie on her mission... she wrote back scolding me for sending a missionary such a picture; she said she could get sent home for looking at things like that. Goodness she's a paramedic- and it's Katie!!! :-) CONGRATS
Congrats! Boys are awesome!! Good luck with the name thing...I will try and think about it, but with those rules I can see how you would have a hard time! I miss my night shopping buddie too! HOpe your feeling good!
Post a Comment