Congratulations! Your mom and Aunt Debbie called me last night and shared his arrival with me. I didn't know you were going c-section. I was just thinking yesterday morning, when is Lisa going to have her baby. That's great that Quinn's mom could be there!
Yeah he is here!!! Congratulations Lisa and Quinn! Looks like another beautiful baby. He is long! Hope things are going well. (I got those vinyl names and they were perfect, thanks so much Lisa.) We are no longer pregnant!
What an adorable family! I love how excited the whole family is to meet Paul! Hopefully, someday Matt, Abigail and I can meet him too. Maybe the next family reunion in Enumclaw.
12 comments:
Welcome baby Paul! He's so handsome.
Congratulations! He is adorable. And looks like you have a few good helpers. What good brothers and sister.
Congratulations! Your mom and Aunt Debbie called me last night and shared his arrival with me. I didn't know you were going c-section. I was just thinking yesterday morning, when is Lisa going to have her baby. That's great that Quinn's mom could be there!
Yeah he is here!!! Congratulations Lisa and Quinn! Looks like another beautiful baby. He is long! Hope things are going well. (I got those vinyl names and they were perfect, thanks so much Lisa.) We are no longer pregnant!
Congrats! He is such a cute little guy. Looks like he has many to love him already. What a great family!!!
Your family is ADORABLE!! Welcome to the family baby Paul! I can't wait to come home in December and meet you!
What an adorable family! I love how excited the whole family is to meet Paul! Hopefully, someday Matt, Abigail and I can meet him too. Maybe the next family reunion in Enumclaw.
Hurray!!! BFR
Congrats! He is so beautiful.
How fun for the whole family to be able to be there, I am glad everything went good:)
Wow...I haven't checked my reader in forever!! HE'S ADORABLE!! I can't wait to come hold the little guy :)
Lisa! I had no idea you were even pregnant, that is how far out of touch I have been! Congratulations!!! You have a beautiful family!
Post a Comment